I am

Every detail of my life is what made me who i am

My Love of my life

My Love of my life
07.07.2012

Our Wedding Path

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday 27 March 2012

Miss me

wee..olla,

Malam nie feel a bit lonely.. dont know why.. just want to talk to someone who never critic whatever i wanted to say.. nasib bk ade my chocstrawberies. miss u so much dear. 

my future hubby pg joging kerana ingin mnguruskan badan sebelom tarikh keramat tujuh.tujuh.12.. hope he can achieved his dream to have a flat tummy. amin...

Tadi watch yuna at astro ria. Sangat suke tgk die.. adore her so much.. how can she become like that.. She look so brilliant and successful. 
image from google
thats all nk mngarut malam  nie..
thats all
^_^
nite

1 comment:

Outbound di malang said...

salam kenal ...
menghadiahkan Pujian kepada orang di sekitar adalah awal investasi Kebahagiaan Anda...
di tunggu kunjungan balik.nya!