I am

Every detail of my life is what made me who i am

My Love of my life

My Love of my life
07.07.2012

Our Wedding Path

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday 5 April 2011

Am I Sick?

Salam,

What? Aishah Amin on my blog? Giler happy.. Thanks Aishah for stopping by. Like your style so much. Muslimah style yet elegant. 

Alright, back to the title.. Its not about me but i just want to share because all people experience this. 
So worrying is totally natural reaction but what important is not to let it takes over your life.

For me, tips for taming my troubles are:
1) Dedicate a few minutes every day just to worrying to your hearts's content. BUT make the rest of the day a worry-free zone.
2)Chill out session is a MUST! Indulge in your fave tunes, take a snooze or head out for a jog - whatever it takes to recharge your batteries, clear your mind and make you feel more at ease.
3)Talk it over. Grab your friend or your big sis for some serious talk, coz a fresh take of any situation can help you get things in perspective.
my sis & i
In the end, you will realise that what you're worrying about isn't such a big deal.

Thats all la cayang.. Luv me. ^_^

No comments: